High Country Construction owners, Doug Craddock and Shane Neel have been building in this region for more than 20 years and have earned a reputation among clients and industry peers as a well respected and greatly sought after builder.
Our construction services include:
- Building: top quality homes with price points starting around $150,000
- Concrete Construction: Poured walls and flatwork (driveways, sidewalks, patios, etc.)
- Excavation: Basement digs, backfill and final grade. Land clearing and site preparation
- Materials Delivery: Sand, gravel, stabilizer, peastone, 6A, topsoil, boulders, etc.
- Snow Removal: Plowing, shoveling/blowing, salting, hauling/moving on or off-site. Accessible 24 hours a day and are radio dispatched during snow plowing season.
|Member Greater Kalamazoo Home Builders Association|